Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

LOVE ko 'to. :)

Only days are left, then it's over for the once that I loved and will always love. I wasn't able to prepare any special thing for this day so I thought of something unique like making this blog. To all my classmates, teachers, and Alma Mater, Juan Sumulong Memorial Junior College '11; this one's for you! :)

Bryan Ambulo
        "Mimimimimi-mister, mister Ambulo" as we always call him. Hehe! I just wanna thank you, Bryan for being part of my highschool life. At first I find it hard to talk/hang around with yo, but then I realized that you're cool and fun to be with. ;)) May God bless you among your chosen career in life! 
Sharlene Mae Anday
    Xarl! Never thought that we've been this close. Thank you for the friendship and for accepting who I am. Sorry for all those things I've done that made you cry. I miss you and I hope you grow in Christ and know Him more! :)

Derek Aquino
           Hi dork! :P I'm glad that you're showing more of you na this school year. haha! Congratulations and thanks for being part of my highschool life! God bless you more! :)

Ariel Aquino
    Pareng Ariel! :D Thanks for being part of my life in almost 7years. haha,nakakasawa ba? :D May you always be blessed and seek God always! Congratulations and good luck to your chosen career! :)

Deanne Clare and Dianne Christiane Barlaan
      hiya twin sistahs! Isang dekada na tayong magkakasama at magkakilala! Thank you soo much for being part of  much of my life. hehehe! I wish you both success and more of Jesus in your life! I'll never forget you! keep dancing! :)


Jean Bicera
      Madame president! haha ! thank you for keeping the choir going, i appreciate your efforts! Sorry for the times I've talked behind your back, let us grow up and never give up! :) Thanks for the friendship, TART! :) I'll surely miss you! Don't cry, huh? :D God bless you more!

Franchesca Cabral
     Baker Queen Chesca! yihiii! Thank you soo much for being part of my highschool life. In those four years we've been together, nung 3rd year and 4th year pa lang kita nakilala ng wagas! ;] Thank you soo much for your love and care, and for the foods you share. :p God bless you more and more! :)

Jeneth Cadelina
        JeneTTh! you're one of the most mysterious girl in class. I can never know when you're serious or not. haha! Thanks for those good memories we've shared! God bless you always!

Gerwill Cruz
     Gerger! Waa.. I'm gonna miss your humor! haha! We may not be this close but I just wanna thank you for being with me sa mga galaan at party party! Mami-miss ko ang canton at movie marathons natin with the party family! :) God bless you more!

Jana Laurys Cruz
     BAKLANG BADING! hahaha! :p SORRY huh... I won't expect everything to turn the same again but I'd like to thank you for being part of my BAKLA-LIFE and for all those times we've stuck together! I won't miss you 'cause I know I'll see you once in a while. ;] See you sundays! 

Ron Michael Cruz
    RonTuRon! Thanks for being the vine, the trunk, and the branches of our highs chool life. [kidding.LOL] May you be more blessed and successful in your choosen career in life. You'll always be our MVP! [Most VOLLEYBALL Player!]

Arleen Dadizon
    Len-len! I'll miss you! Thank you soo much for the friendship. I'll never forget your smile and the way you throw your corby jokes and punch lines.haha! You deserve what you've got! Stay happy and blessed! :)

Kim Nina Dolores
    Ate Kim! Thank you soo much for opening my door to the world. Ikaw lang ang nagbigay-pansin sa katahimikan ko noon at kaingayan ko ngayon.di na ko magagalit ulit, promise! :)) I'm soo thankful to god for making such person as you who cares not only for themselves but for others. I won't forget you! Thank you sooo much! God bless you always!

Ralph John Kelly Ducay
    ralfyyy! Thanks for the times we've been together, and for being part of my Cantoneros family! God bless you always and I know God will give you the best you deserve! keep smiling! :)

Czarina Joy Esguerra
     Chijoy! Thanks for the friendship, I'll miss the way you laugh. hehe! You know what, you were my first friend in first year. Thanks to the JSMJC Drum and Lyre. hehe! Wishing you all the best in life! God bless! :)

Samantha Iris Espardinez
   Hi sam! Thanks for those wacky moments with you! Keep smiling and always be yourself! God bless you and congratulations! :)

Anne Jenina Espenida 
     Anne, thanks for being part of my highschool life. i really admired the way you dance and wishes na sana ako rin. haha! Wishing you success in your chosen career ! God bless and congratulations!

Rupert Rey Flores
    rupit! Maraming nag-aakalang kamag-anak kita pero ngayon, lilinawin ko na... We're not related. [yehey! pwede pa.] Joke lang! hahaha! Thanks for the friendship, akala ko hindi tayo magiging close eh, salamat sa Party family, choir, at advo, naging close tayo. haha ! God bless you and congratulations! :)

Hazel Garalde
    Hazel! Thanks for being part of my highschool life! Congrats and good luck to your chosen career in life. Stay blessed and be a blessing! :)

Alexzandra Gullon
    Alex! you know how much i love you as well as PM. As we leave the school, may we also leave what broke our hearts. Forgive and forget. live love laugh ! I'm gonna miss you! Thanks for the memories and may you become maturer in knowing Christ and facing life. Stop thinking the negative way, huh? God bless you!

Princess Pauline Habla
    BABOY! Thanks for those special moments, those times that we ate more, haha! Sorry for the things that made me hurt or offended you in the past. I hope all is well with us before we leave the school. I'll miss you, BABOY! Good luck and may You have Christ in your heart always!

Karla Elaine Lacson
    Karlaboy! woah.. you don't know how much I'll miss you! You know my thoughts as well as I know yours... waaah... Thank you soo much for listening and understanding me. I love you! I hope and pray that you'll become successful in your chosen career. God bless you more and don't forget to call me when you need a friend! :)

Eloisa May Lanuza
     Ewan ko kung mami-miss kita kasi ikaw parin kasama ko sa college, baka maging bestfriends pa tayp. hahaha! Still, I wanna thank you for being part of my highschool life. ayiee.. God bless you and congrats!

Sarah Leonardo
    Sarai! Congratulations! Graduate na tayo! :p Thanks for the good camaraderie. Di agad ako nailang sayo nung third year, thanks for helping me cope up with accounting! hehe! :) Good luck to your chosen career in life and God bless! :)

Lyka Kim Leyson
    Lykie! waa.. I will surely miss our chair-ee-o-ke during our free time. Thanks for the friendship, crush! hahaha! Congratulations to you and God bless you more... hephephep... Stop worrying, remember W.W.J.D? :) Love you!

Alfons Macabuhay
    Ponsi! Ang korni mo! hahaha! I'll miss you! Hope you be more blessed and successful in the near future! Thank you so much for the friendship. Stay happy! :)

Lawrenz Madlangbayan
      Lawlaw! Thank you soo much for your patience... kailan ka magagalit? hoho! just kidding! I'm soo sorry for always teasing you. hihihi... Hope you be successful in your college life and may God bless you in your chosen path in life! Stay good, keep smiling! :))
     
Magno Ardenia
    Migz! waa... Thank you so much for being such a good friend lalo na nung mga Advo days.. haha. never thought we'd be soo close! wew. Sorry, di ko parin nalalapatan ng tono yung ginawa mo. I'll miss our jamming moments, movie watching, gala mode, etc. Yung installment ng Harry Potter ha, panuorin natin! :P
God bless you always and kongratchuleyshens! ;]

Jhona Grace Manalo
    Jhonagon! my four-year seat mate! i love you and I'l miss you! Thanks for being with me during my highs and lows. You'll always have a portion in my heart! God bless you more and i wish you the best of luck! :)

Czarina Mangaoang
    Czarie! Salamat sa pagbugbog saken huh, eto medyo namayat lang naman ako. LOL! Thanks for the memories, I'll miss you! God bless you more! :)

Klydine Gecyrille Mercado
    hey Klyde! I'll miss you! Thanks for the memories and for the good camaraderie! :) God bless you more and good luck to your chosen career in life! :)

Jessamine Naval
    Jes! Congratulations and thank you for being part of my highschool life! Wishing you all the best of luck and success in life! God bless you! :)

Mary Rose Navarro
   Mewi! Thank you soo much for being such a great friend and classmate! I'll miss your wacky shots! hehe! God bless you more and may all your dreams come true! Congratulations!
Nicole Sanvictores
    Rakistang Dreamgirl! :)) Thank you soo much for being a good friend and colleague sa Advo. :) I'll miss our bonding moments lalo na yung pagtambay natin sa SM  at ang pagnuod natin ng sine... Aww... God bless you more and good luck to your college life! :)

Angelou Obrero
   MAMU!!! I'll miss you sooo bad! thanks for embracing my whole being, for understanding what I feel... for caring like a mom.. :) I'll surely miss you! I hope we stay connected! God bless you more and I love you! :)

Mary Plet Paguio
   MP!! Oh yan ha, di na Mary Plet. :p Thank you soo much for the good friendship ! Stay kikay as you are yet never forget to be a GOOD girl always. :) God bless you more! :)

Kim A Joung
    Hello! Congratulations! Thank you for being part of my high school life, I may be rude to you sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm bad. ^^ May you know Christ with all your soul, heart, and mind. God bless you and good luck to your college life! :)

Lance Christian Punay
    I'm glad that you're making friends with most of us now. haha! Blooming ka na! Thanks for being part of my highschool life! good luck and God bless to your chosen career in life! :)

Carizza Ann Rondilla
     Izza! Thanks for being such a friend. Naalala ko tuloy nung 2nd year, lagi tayong magkasabay pagpunta ng canteen. Hehehe! Congratulations and God bless you! :)

Neil Marco Rosario
    Idol! Thank you soo much for being part of my highschool life! I'll be missing your punch lines and the way you deliver your parts in our classroom role playing! the best! I'm a great fan of your art works! Viva la clasico musica! :)) God bless you more and goodluck!

John Lester Sacdalan
    Cousin, hapitoots! waaa... i'll miss you soo BIG! :) Thanks for being a good friend and companion sa mga galaan at lamunan. hihihi! God bless you and good luck to your college life! :)

Lex Justine San Jose
    palex! I'm glad you're doing good! Thank God for your second life! Thanks for being a good friend, choirmate, and co-advo staff. :) God bless you more and good luck! :)

Kathryn Maymer Santos
    Kathryn! thanks for being part of my highschool life! God bless you more and more to your chosen career in life! I'll miss you! :)

Elaine Louise Tangonan
    Polaitots! I'll miss you coffee ko! :)) Wag nang maka-kape, okey? :p I'll miss you! thanks for being such a great friend! God bless you always! I love you! :)

Veniz Tuazon
    Thanks for being part of my highschool life, for your compliments... hehe God bless you more and goodluck to your college career.

Mark Ezekiel Vergara
     KULOT! haha! thank you soo much for being part of my high school life! Sorry kung lagi kitang inaasar. Ang saya kaya, TRY MO! hehe! God bless you more and goodluck sa college! :)

Chris Angelo Villanueva
   Hoy CHRIS! Thank God at nagsasalita ka na. haha! Thanks for being such a good friend! You're soo tall na, di kita ma-reach! LOL. Sa pamilya niyo ni Jeneth, palaguin at alagaan mo yun! :p Thanks for the memories! God bless you and good luck to your college life! :)

John Paul Villen
    JP! Thanks for being such a good friend kahit minsan nakakainis ka dahil sa mga kaartehan mo. :p haha! Sorry if I did hurt you. Wishing you the best in life! Congrats and GOD BLESS YOU MORE! :)

Alexandra Zapanta
    Thanks for being part of my highschool life and for the moment we've shared being IN LOVE! I hope to know you more though we may not barely see each other. God bless you and good luck to your college! :)






***TO BE CONTINUED.

2 comments: